Ahad, 3 Julai 2011

An open diary....

I never wondered, the past 2years of my life has been very challenging. Life has tested me to the very brink of depression, why should i let this haunted me? one can never know what would happened in future alas to the shocked what life sometimes has given us to face.

tragic... horrific.. misery... sadness... resentfull and etc... well that what i could describe to what i've gone through these few months. but in every dark cloud there's always a silver lining, it spares us some hope that in between all the sadness or unhappiness there at the end of it will be a better and brighter colour for everyone.

An open diary, that what i want to call this page, satu makalah kehidupan, to be shared with those intrested to read whatever carved in its wall, to whatever drawn to its canvas, and to whatever spilled in its ample room of emptiness.

this is my life and my share to the world.

may it be a good start.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan